Win a Cybex Priam with lux seat worth £790
The PRIAM not only looks beautiful, it is also the most complete and coordinated 3-in-1 travel system available. The PRIAM’s frame allows it to be used as a pushchair with carry cot, a travel system with one of the award-winning CYBEX car seats and, later, as a luxurious forward or rear facing buggy.
Available in seven gorgeous colours, and with a comprehensive range of accessories and add-ons, the PRIAM can be tailored to perfectly suit your family’s needs.Read our the Terms & Conditions
ABSOLUTELY MAMA COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The prize draw is open to all [UK residents] aged 18 years or over, except employees of Zest Media Publications Limited (“Promoter”), their families, agents or any third party directly associated with the administration of the prize draw.
- The prize draw is free to enter and no purchase is necessary.
- All entries must be submitted via absolutely-mama.co.uk/category/competitions and only one entry per person is permitted .
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, satellite, network or server failure of any kind.
- A winner will be chosen by random draw performed by a computer process on [ ] ("Draw Date").
- The winner will receive [list the prize and its description ].
- The winner will be notified by email (using details provided at entry) before [ ] and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to the Promoter within [ ] days of being notified by the Promoter, then the winner's prize will be forfeited and the Promoter will be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above.
- The prize will be sent to the winner by post within [ ] days of being notified of their win.
- The prize for the winner is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner's name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 of days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and conditions.
- The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- Insofar as is permitted by law, the Promoter, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winner or accept any liability for any loss, damage, personal injury or death occurring as a result of taking up the prize except where it is caused by the negligence of the Promoter, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected.
- Winners may be required to participate in publicity related to the prize draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media.
- Personal data supplied during the course of this promotion may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize.
- The prize draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the prize draw submit to the jurisdiction of the English courts.
- The Promoter of this prize draw is Zest Media Publications Limited of First Floor, 197 City Road, London, England, EC1V 1JN.