This delicious pancake recipe from Feeding the Future - Clean Eating for Children & Families by Lohralee Astor & Tali Shine is sure to be a hit with the kids
This yummy scrummy dish will have your kids fighting over the last bit. The oats in these pancakes are filled with fibre and the bananas are rich in potassium. The cottage cheese is loaded with protein and calcium making this a delicious and perfectly balanced first meal of the day. Better yet, they are so easy to make!
– Coconut oil for cooking
– 1 1/4 cup/200g gluten-free rolled oats (you can also use whole oats, but keep in mind these contain gluten)
– 4 eggs
– 1 scant cup/100g cottage cheese
– Un-Nutella (recipe on page 36 of book), cinnamon, banana or berries
- Blend the ingredients in a food processor.
- Heat a non-stick pan at medium heat, then add coconut oil to the pan.
- Pour ingredient mixture into the heated pan by the 1/4 cup/60ml.
- Cook until you see little bubbles that stay popped (roughly 2 to 3 minutes per side).
- Serve with Un-Nutella, a sprinkle of cinnamon, banana slices or fresh berries.
Feeding the Future – Clean Eating for Children & Families by Lohralee Astor & Tali Shine, published by teNeues – www.teneues-books.com