We have teamed up with Templar books to offer one lucky reader 3 bundles of 10 beautiful festive books, perfect for sharing with your little one this Christmas!
(Shown in the main photo) Five Little Penguins
From vibrant board and picture books for early readers to beautiful gift and novelty books that capture the imagination of the whole family, Templar Books has become one of the world’s most respected children’s book publishers, building a reputation for innovation and creativity over nearly forty-five years.
With an emphasis on beautiful, accessible illustrations and innovative novelty, Templar’s stories are truly immersive, playful reading experiences that get inside the world of a child. Best known for the groundbreaking Ology series, Jonny Duddle’s Gigantosaurus titles and the Amazing Baby range of board and novelty books.
To be in with a chance of winning, you just need to answer this question
- The winner must be 18 and older and live in the UK.
- There will be no cash or other alternative to the prize offered and prizes are not transferable.
- The winner will be picked at random and notified by email within 7 days of closing.
- Should the first winner not respond within 3 days, we reserve the right to pick a second winner.
- Prize cannot be exchanged for anything else and is not in conjunction with any other offer.
- Those linked to any of the companies involved with the promotion cannot take part.
1. To receive prize, contestant must have complied with the rules as set out by the competition runner.
2. Only one entry per person.
3. This competition is open to UK and Ireland residents 16+, or with parental permission and with the exception of employees of the Promoter, their families, agents and anyone else connected with this promotion.
4. Entries must be received by 23:59 GMT on 14th December 2023. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any entries that are incomplete, illegible, corrupted or fail to reach the Promoter by the relevant closing date for any reason. Automatically generated entries or entries via agents or third parties are invalid and shall not be considered. Entries become the property of the Promoter and are not returned.
5. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are illegible, mechanically MV reproduced, mutilated, forged, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way. Entrants agree to abide by the Contest Rules and the decisions of the independent judging panel, which are final.
6. The prize is non-transferable, non-negotiable and non-refundable and the winner may not sell or offer the prize for sale or use it for any further competition, contest or promotion.
7. The Promoter will use any data submitted by entrants only for the purposes of running the prize draw, unless otherwise stated in the entry details. By entering this prize draw, all entrants consent to the use of their personal data by the Promoter for the purposes of the administration of this prize draw and any other purposes to which the entrant has consented.
8. Promoter may disqualify any entrant whose entry does not comply with these terms and conditions (in Promoter’s sole opinion) or who, in Promoter’s sole determination, has acted in a manner that is fraudulent, dishonest or unjust to other entrants including, without limitation, tampering with the operation of the prize draw, manipulating or rigging votes, hacking, deceiving, cheating or by harassing or threatening other entrants or a representative of Promoter.
9. The Promoter is Templar Books – Bonnier Books UK, 4th Floor, Bloomsbury Square, London, WC1B 4DA
10. By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions. These terms and conditions are governed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.