Absolutely Mama have teamed up with The Baby Show Live @ Home to offer 10 Access All Areas passes to the show
From Friday 26th – Sunday 28th February log in, sit back and enjoy three days full to the brim of everything baby! Save £££s from The Baby Show Live @ Home’s exclusive show offers from over 160 leading and boutique baby brands and listen to over 40 expert and celebrity speakers share their invaluable top tips and advice.
Your complimentary Access All Areas pass unlocks a world of baby shopping heaven, amazing show deals, competitions, informative buying guides, product demos and top product picks for those must-haves PLUS topical and supportive on-demand videos. It also gives you entry to Baby Show TV and unlocks all of the LIVE exclusive expert talks, panel discussions, Q&A and celebrity interviews too! PLUS, you can also log in and watch all the on-demand videos and talks for up to one week after the event.
Dr Zoe Williams, practicing GP and resident doctor on This Morning and mum-to-be, will be taking part in a ‘Pregnancy & Birth During the Pandemic’ talk on Sunday 28 February at 2pm and baby and child food expert Annabel Karmel will be hosting a Weaning Cook-Along followed by a Q&A on Saturday 27 February at 5pm.
Actress, author, TV personality, designer, everyone’s favourite girl next door and now mother, Dani Dyer will be sharing her experience of falling pregnant and giving birth during the pandemic on Saturday 27 February at 3pm. A show exclusive, this is Dani’s first ever interview since becoming a mum and she will be interviewed by Zoe Hardman & Georgia Dayton, aka Made by Mammas whose podcast has become a must-listen for all mums and mums-to-be.
Made by Mammas – The Baby Show’s official Podcast Partner – is an online platform for parents set up by Zoe Hardman and Georgia Dayton to support mums and dads through every step, with non-judgemental advice and tips and tricks to make life easier. The podcast sees the girls joined by celebrities and experts to tackle conversations around parenting that are often shielded away from, as well as sharing their favourite products and funny stories from day-to-day life. Like having your best mates in your ears, the Made by Mammas podcast is there for parents during the night feeds, walks around the park and beyond! Zoe and Georgia will have a virtual stand at The Baby Show offering support and advice.
Dani’s interview is sponsored by My Babiie who have collaborated with Dani on an exciting new collection, ‘Cherish by Dani Dyer’ which includes stylish animal prints and classical marble fabrics with striking metallic foiling. Visitors to The Baby Show can view and shop the collection at the My Babiie virtual stand and also check out their exclusive show offers.
On Sunday 28 February at 3pm, former TV personality, businesswoman, mother and mother-to-be Binky Felstead will be at the show talking about what it’s like to be pregnant again, this time during the pandemic, and how her daughter India is feeling about becoming a big sister. Binky will also be interviewed by Zoe and Georgia from Made by Mammas.
Binky’s interview is sponsored by MAMABEING, Binky’s latest business venture. MamaBeing Fit is a brand new app designed for pregnant and postnatal women, with workouts delivered on demand by highly qualified trainers. MamaBeing Fit is there to support your changing body, help you feel fitter, healthier and stronger, as well as empowering you to learn to trust and listen to your body throughout pregnancy and beyond. The Baby Show’s visitors can visit the MamaBeing virtual stand and ticket holders can benefit from an exclusive show offer of a one-month FREE subscription to the MamaBeing Fit app.
Dani and Binky’s interviews can be watched live at February’s live event via Baby Show TV and on demand for a week after the show with The Baby Show’s ‘Access All Areas’ pass. Costing £10pp (£8pp for Baby Show subscribers), this amazing pass includes access to all of the live talks, discussions, Q&As, exhibitors, product demos, competitions and much more.
Terms & conditions
- The promoter is: Zest Media Publications Ltd (company no.07222273) whose registered office is at G.06 Wenlock Studios, 50-52 Wharf Road, London N1 7EU.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except anyone connected with the organisation or judging the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- Closing date for entry will be 21st February at 23:59. After this date, no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
- The prize is as follows – All Access Passes to The Baby Show Live @ Home
- The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
- Winners will be chosen at random, from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
- The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 3 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
Powered bycowin portal